Dr. Gene Paul Isabell, Jr.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Gene Paul Isabell, Jr., MD
Dr. Isabell specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs many orthopedic procedures.
- Undergraduate: Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
- Medical: University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: John Peter Smith and Fort Worth Affiliated Hospitals, Fort Worth, TX
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine Sports Fellowship, Houston, TX
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Jefferson County Medical Association