Dr. Eric Chapman
Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon
Eric Chapman, MD
Fellowship trained in sports and athletic injuries, Dr. Chapman specializes in arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, as well as a variety of other orthopedic conditions.
About Dr. Chapman
Dr. Chapman is a fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of sports and athletic injuries. As part of the sports medicine team at Beaumont Bone & Joint Institute, he is dedicated to injury prevention, accurate diagnosis and appropriate, timely treatment of injuries. Dr. Chapman serves the community as a team physician for Lamar University and several local high schools.
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, Temple, TX
- Medical: Texas A&M College of Medicine, Bryan, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson, AZ
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: New Mexico Orthopaedics, Albuquerque, NM
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Texas Medical Association
- Jefferson County Medical Association